Acidity, also called in Ayurvedic nomenclature as ‘UrdhvangAmalpitta,’ refers to the regurgitation of stomach acid (acids) released in the abdomen back into the nutrition canal up to the throat.
However, it appears to be a very minor issue, it causes liquid reflux and gas development in the stomach, which causes a burning and uncomfortable sensation.
According to a famous physician affiliated with a Vedic clinic in Pune, acidity is linked to a pitta dosha imbalance, and ayurvedic medicine for acidity provides numerous therapies to avoid the adverse effects.
The stomach irregularity known as hiatal hernia is one of the most common causes of acid reflux disease.
When the upper section of the gut and the LES travel over the diaphragm then the muscular tissue that separates the stomach and the chest is opened. The diaphragm typically keeps acids in our stomach.
Acid can travel up into your esophagus and create acid reflux symptoms if you’ve got a hiatal hernia. Alsactil tablet is the best ayurvedic medicine for gastric problems that everybody can try under their doctor’s consultation.
What causes acidity?
Like any other medical system, ayurvedic medicine for acidity recommends medication only after thoroughly examining all of the problem’s core causes.
- Consuming an excessive amount of spice and oily foods
- Excessive use of water, fizzy beverages, tea, and coffee
- Eating habits that are irregular and unhealthy
- Anger, despair, and anxiety are all psychological disorders.
- Eating foods that have a high level of fat in it, such as chocolate
- Inadequate salivation in the mouth
- Excessive alcohol consumption or smoking
- Physical, educational strategies are in short supply.
- Sleep deprivation
- Obesity and aging are examples of other phenomena.
According to the Ayurveda doctor in Pune, acidity’s effects aren’t limited to heartburn; it can also cause a lack of appetite, vomiting, and flatulence.
Ayurveda’s role in the cure of acidity
So, how can Ayurveda protect us from the harmful effects of acidity? Ayurveda has a treatment plan for all kinds, whether tight dietary restrictions or dos and don’ts of specific food types for fast cures from digestive problems.
What better way to use this basic yet potent substance that is readily available than with tender coconut water? Ayurveda recommends tender coconut water as one of the most special treatments for resolving acid reflux quickly.
When you take Avipattikarchurna before every meal, you can be guaranteed an excellent digestive movement and an apparent avoidance of acidity.
Sukumara Ghrita: Considered one of the specialist treatments for acidity, it improves the strength of digestion and, as a result, corrects most of the digestive system’s illnesses.
AkikPishti: As a calcium-based natural substance, it’s not surprising that it effectively treats heartburns.
ChitrakMool: Ayurvedic practitioners always consider chitrakmool to cure many disorders linked with the abdomen and intestine systems because it is a good treatment for stimulating the digestive system. It dramatically improves digestion, increases appetite, and also helps with constipation.
Dietary Control: To achieve better therapeutic outcomes, Ayurveda usually advocates following a rigorous food plan:
- Consume a variety of simple, well-balanced foods that are high in fiber.
- As a part of the meal, include animal milk, wheat, wheat, old rice, and vegetables like green banana, pumpkin, and bitter gourd.
- Avoid greasy, fatty, refined flour, and other difficult-to-digest foods.
- Avoid chilled or heated liquids like tea, coffee, and aerated drinks and other bad habits like smoking and alcohol consumption.
If suitable diet control measures are not followed, the Ayurveda treatment for acidity concerns will not be fulfilled appropriately.
If you require ayurvedic medicine for acidity to address any digestive system difficulties, don’t hesitate to get in touch a professional, where you can always rely on the broad experience of specialists.