Below is a list of common myths about Delta 8 for beginners. Don’t believe everything that you read.
Delta 8 has gained immense popularity over the last few years. There are many myths about Delta 8 and its usage. This article will disprove 5 of the most popular myths about Delta 8. You can read more about them here.
Delta 8 Is Illegal
- Delta 8 is made from cannabis. This is why it is one of the most popular myths about Delta 8. Many people believe that Delta 8 is illegal. This is false. The 2018 Farm Bill has made legal all forms of cannabis and their derivatives. The criteria includes any substance that contains less than 0.3% THC. Delta 8 is also legal as long it is extracted from hemp.
Some people mention that the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), has placed Delta 8 in the illegal category. All synthetic THC is illegal according to the rule. This ruling does not apply to Delta 8, which is a synthetic THC compound derived from marijuana.
Delta 8 is legal everywhere
- Delta 8 advocates and users have the misconception that Delta 8 can be legal anywhere. It is also false. Some states have made Delta 8 illegal, and they are strictly regulating its use. Before purchasing or traveling with Delta 8, it is a good idea to check the laws in your state.
Federal law states that Delta 8 can be purchased and transported between states as long as the two states allow it. It is legal in some states to carry Delta8 gummies with you onboard your luggage.
Delta 8 Is Synthetic
- Delta 8 is not synthetic. It was not created in a laboratory. It comes from the cannabis plant. Because Delta 8 can be found naturally in trace amounts, the extraction takes place in a laboratory. The tedious process of extracting and refining Delta 8 is what it takes to make a Delta 8 product.
If the Delta 8 were created in a lab, it would be considered synthetic. The DEA would have ruled that it was synthetic if no cannabis or hemp plants were used in extraction and production.
Delta 8 Is Dangerous
- Delta 8 is not dangerous. Delta 8 is so effective that doctors have begun prescribing it to patients with joint pain, anxiety and sleep disorders. Delta 8 is more potent than Delta 9 or marijuana. It doesn’t cause side effects like paranoia, anxiety or feeling out of place.
People use Delta 8 to live their daily lives. Many people report that Delta 8 has made a significant difference in their lives. Delta 8 is not addictive, so anyone can stop taking it at any time without feeling withdrawal symptoms.
All THC are The Same
- Many people believe that all THC is the same, which is false. Delta 8 is more potent than Delta 9 and doesn’t cause the side effects associated with Delta 9. Both Delta 8 and Delta 9 cannabinoids affect the endocannabinoid systems (ECS), but their effects are quite different.
CB1 and CB2 receptors are part of the ECS system. Both Delta 8 and Delta 9 can bind to these receptors. However, Delta 9 is more likely to bind with CB1 receptors. This results in both its positive and negative side effects. Delta 8 binds stronger to CB2 than Delta 9, which gives it a relaxing and euphoric effect.
Call us today if you’re interested in Delta 8. Island Products is a trusted name in Delta 8 products. We only sell the highest quality Delta 8.
This article was written by Island Products. Island Products provides private label CBD. Our formulas and procedures are all designed with the purity and safety of the customers in mind. Whether you are expanding your current business or starting a new one, let Island Products bring your ideas to life! Choose from a variety of cannabinoids in a variety of forms to diversify and refine each and every product in your brand. Island Products offers cannabinoids including but not limited to: Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, CBD, and more.